Auto Accidents & Personal Injury Treatments in Bradenton, Sarasota & Venice, FL
For any questions regarding Workers Comp, Auto Accidents or Personal Injury, please contact our claims specialist, Ashley Sexton (941) 260-0042 Ext. 107.
We understand that the pain caused from being hurt in an accident or hurt on the job is different than degenerative pain. At the Ramos Center, we have an exclusive claims department dedicated to providing you with the quick care and attention to detail that you need. We are experienced in working with claims adjusters, nurse case managers, attorneys, and chiropractors to help your case and help you to recover and return to your normal activities of daily living, as soon as possible.
Personal Injury & Auto Accidents:
Whether you were injured in a slip and fall, a car accident, or are in pain due to someone else’s negligence, we are here to help you. As a Personal Injury or Motor Vehicle Accident patient at Ramos Center, you will have a dedicated Claims Specialist to speak with and walk you through the entire process; from new patient intake, to your final visit. Your claims specialist is available to help schedule your appointments, communicate with your team of providers, and work directly with your attorney’s and insurance company to make sure you are on the road to recovery and your case is moving forward. Through cohesive collaboration, our goal is to get our patients back to the pain free life they had before their accident.
- Dedicated Personal Injury Team with Direct Email and Phone Line
- New Patient Appointment Within 7 Days
- 24-48 Hour Scheduling Turnaround Time
- EMC (Emergent Medical Condition) Evaluations
- Comprehensive Pain Management, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Understanding of the Legal & Insurance Industries
The Ramos Center and our team of physicians are experienced in treating Workers’ Compensation claimants and understand the workers’ compensation mentality. As experienced Interventional Pain Medicine providers, we specialize in using minimally invasive, highly precise procedures for the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of claimants suffering from chronic pain. Our physicians are fellowship-trained, and board certified in pain medicine. Together they have decades of combined experience in treating occupational injuries focusing on finding permanent solutions that allow the patient to return to work faster and achieve MMI (maximum medical improvement) as quickly as possible.
- Dedicated Workers’ Compensation Specialist with direct email and phone line.
- 24 Hour Turnaround Time on all compliance paperwork (DWC-25) and patient care notes.
- Experienced and versed in communicating with employers, adjusters, and nurse case managers to provide step by step updates on each patient.