Research Program at Ramos Center
Research program will provide patients and their families an opportunity to take part in clinical research trials for a variety of medical conditions. Contact Ramos Center today.
The Ramos Center for Interventional and Functional pain medicine is committed to contributing to the future of medicine. Research studies provide patients and their families an opportunity to take part in clinical research trials for a wide variety of medical conditions. Participants undergo careful evaluation by study physicians and are also closely followed by the medical staff. There is never a charge to the participant as the cost of medical research is paid for by the pharmaceutical company that sponsors the research program. No medical insurance is necessary to participate. Medical research is an important part of finding new treatments for medical conditions. Research studies are a good way to be a part of the latest advances in medicine.
Making a Contribution to Healthcare
The Faces of Research
By Participating in Our Research Studies…
- You will play an active role in your own health care
- By participating in a trial, you can get testing and monitoring for medical conditions you might not receive as part of your primary care
- You will benefit from significant cost savings as most studies are free of charge
- Some of the studies last months, so you are receiving long-term care
- You can gain access to investigational treatments before they are widely available
- You can receive expert medical care at the Ramos Center while participating in important medical research
- You can help future generations by contributing to medical research today
- Some trials will compensate monetarily for your time & effort spent on the study
Cost of conventional treatments too high?
Have conventional treatments been ineffective?
Want to make a contribution to research?
We’re seeking candidates for the following trials:
- Males age 50 or older
- Women age 55 or older
- Presence of Gou
(Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy)
- Adults between 25 and 80
- Diagnosed with Diabetes type 2
- Adults age 18 or older
- Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia
- Have a minimum of 4 on pain scale from 0 to 10