Interventional Pain Medicine Bradenton FL, Sarasota FL & Venice FL
Ramos Center provides interventional pain medicine and pain treatment for patients suffering from chronic pain. The goal is to reduce or relieve your pain. Please call one of our 3 convenient locations to book an appointment.
The management of chronic pain in patients with multiple health issues is complex, usually requiring specific medical interventions, simultaneous psychological treatment, and physical therapy. At the Ramos Center for Interventional and Functional Pain Medicine, we take a multi-modality approach to provide the most effective treatment program. We believe that rehabilitation through cognitive, behavioral and physical treatments can restore functionality and often eliminates the need for medications and/or more invasive procedures.
At the Ramos Center for Interventional & Functional Pain Medicine, treatment of chronic pain is tailored to each individual patient. Each patient is carefully screened and tested prior to receiving treatment.
Our objective is aimed at interrupting the reinforcement of pain behaviors and the modulation of pain responses. The goals of treatment are realistic and focuses on the restoration of normal functionality (minimal disability) and achieving a better quality of life. We strive for the reduction of medication usage and preventing the relapse of chronic symptoms.
- Vertebral Fractures
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Impinged Nerve Pain
- Arthritis / Osteoarthritis of Neck and Back
- Pinched Nerve
- Persistent Pain after Spine Surgery
- Post Shingle Pain
- Degenerated Disc Pain
- Balance Impairment & Gait Dysfunction
- Obesity, Stress, Depression & Anxiety
- Metastatic Spinal Tumors
- Metastatic Spinal Tumor Ablation (STAR™)
- Transforaminal / Selective Root / Epidural Injections
- Facet Blocks / Radiofrequency
- Spinal Cord Stimulators / Implantables
- Radiofrequency / Ablation of Nerves to Treat Arthritic Spine
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Discography / Provocative Discography
- Physical Therapy & Balance Reconditioning for Chronic Pain
- Lysis of Adhesions / Neuroplasty
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Sympathetic Blocks / Stellate Ganglion and Lumbar Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections/Joint Injections/Nerve Blocks
It’s an exciting time in interventional pain medicine and there are more advances coming. Our knowledge has increased tremendously in the last few years. Research has given us clues in developing even newer treatment options for pain. Many people are not yet familiar with physicians who specialize in treating pain. Pain Medicine physicians do exist and Ramos Center can help. The earlier we start treatment, the better chance we have of being successful in relieving pain.
- Medical Management of Chronic Pain
- Interventional Medicine & Procedures
- Vertebral Fractures / Kyphoplasty
- Metastatic Spinal Tumor Ablation
- Physical Therapy
- Anesthesia Services for Procedures
- Stem Cell Interventions
- Behavioral Therapy
- Durable Medical Equipment